Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 8- Allowing Distractions

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to go into my mind as a distraction to not have to apply myself here within my living in task that I desire not to due as I don't want to put in the effort to see them through til the end.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to become distracted when I am about to write a blog or do a vlog where i go tool around on facebook or in forums, so I don't have to focus myself and get the work that is set in front of me to complete as I desire to get lost in my mind within all the interesting things I see online to entrain me so I don't have to move and actually push myself to work.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to be entertained through outlets on the Internet so I don't have to walk out the points within self honesty and self forgiveness as I as my mind don't desire to look or go there as it will take time to walk the points out and get them written down on paper.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to believe that I have the option to just putz around on the internet as i have free choice to do whatever it is that I want to do when in reality I am defining each and every moment of my life in terms of who I will be and stand as in the face of this world and life when it comes to that point.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting laziness as a point of a way out and escape from having to put effort in and complete task that take time, patience's, and self will to complete as if I am not having any kind of consequence that I will have to face and that I can just do this because I just don't want to move completely abdicating my responsibility to myself and not only to myself but all those who don't have a voice and are suffering so I realize there is no choice but only for me and me as this world to stop the mind bs and stand up and get this process done.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting a point of heaviness within me as resistance within my physical as I feel weighed down from these points that I am accepting within my mind as task that I am defining as too annoying and too much work instead of stopping the laziness, stopping the resistances, and just getting to work completing the writing and staying here within breath walking myself to life as I realize I am not limited to my mind and resistances I am much more then this mind boundaries, I as life am boundless cause I am here.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to define myself by this feeling as being weighed down within the desire to not have to push myself and stop because I have created a belief that I just can't do it, I can't move past these resistances, I am just too tired to get this done.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting the thoughts as beliefs that 'I just can't do it, I can't move past this resistance, I am just too tired to get it done' as I realize these are but beliefs that exist within the mind to stop me from moving myself so thus the mind as consciousness is able to have full control of my physical for energy to keep it alive, where I as the principle of my physical as life can and will direct myself into always stopping all points of resistances and beliefs within me as i see and realize these beliefs and resistances where placed within self so thus to keep self enslaved to stay inferior to the mind so the mind can stay alive as CONciousness.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to enslave myself through a mind system as consciousness within accepting and allowing thoughts, emotions, and feelings to direct me instead of me here directing myself as physical life in equality with myself as all life in the best possible livelihood for all here as I would want the best for me.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to limit myself within accepting and allowing to go into distractions so thus I can stop these feelings as resistances and have a nice feeling again by being entertained and not having to move or push myself, but be contained and feeling good through the impulse of images that I can scan through and be stimulated by through thoughts, ideas, and desires.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to instead of using my time here effectively within going on the internet and learning, expanding, and applying myself within anything that I read, write, or move through, I waste my time in thoughts about celebrities or stories that have no relevance to changing this world to a solution that is best for all.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to waste my time here on points within this world that are not supportive and effectively directed to support a world that is best for all life, I realize and see that life is waiting essentially for humanity to take this one opportunity to walk this process to life and become equal with all and stop the atrocities we have inflicted on all walks of life in the quest for energy as an ego personality to be more.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to go into points of ego within and as me as I desire to have myself be more then another instead of realizing this, stopping, and changing so I stand equal and one to life instead of in separation, I must walk this in fact to live it by disengaging my ego and living here in practical reality as physical life as me here in breath.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to believe that I have time to waste as this life is so long when in fact this is a point of abdication within assumptions and illusions that I know when I will die and that I have time to waste as it will take many breaths to see this point of equality and oneness lived for all in fact equal to me, so thus I stop wasting my time and stop the delusion that I have time to waste as life deserve for me to put my all into this process as I see this is what I would want if I was in there shoes, those who have no voice.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to abdicate my responsibility to life in distractions and resistances within desires to do my own thing once in a while instead of getting real, stopping self interest, and walking my process in each moment stopping the patterns as ego personalities.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting desires to direct me here and miss me as the creator of my world and thus to change this starting point to be responsible for my creation I have to change my living to align within the physical, I realize no one else will walk this for me, this a fact. I am responsible to change me

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Self Correction:

When and as this point of distraction comes up, I take a DEEP BREATH, and stop all thoughts, desires, and resistances from taking over, I move myself within whatever the point is and walk it to it's completion, I apply this until I no more have distractions or resistances to do anything on my regular responsibility list and simply do what is necessary to be done so to create what is best for all  until life is here in equality.

I commit to stopping distractions on the computer and in life, and thus align myself to manage my time effectively by allowing myself time to relax for a moment during my day, but I stop all points of taking advantage of this point. Walk the responsibilities at hand and thus become an effective system as life walking life for what is best for all in whatever comes my way.

I commit to stopping ego as desires to do something else, gain energy as good feelings, and follow temptation of gossip, and stand here disengage the desires and thoughts to gossip and gain energy, and walk whatever I see is practical to get myself back to here, to process, and to align myself with what is real as my physical in my movement when these thoughts or desires come up.




distractions, I am distracted, how to distract myself, bored, lonely, facebook, equal money, living, effective living, vlog, entertain self,desteni, wiki, eqafe, 2012, 7 year journey to nothingness, journey to life

No comments:

Post a Comment