Monday, April 16, 2012

Day 2- Survival is not Life

Points that came up within a recent post on the Desteni forum was based on the fear of catastrophe in this world, this based on the reality that oil will dry up one day, and within considering this point for myself, a fear arose within me fearing for my very survival if it comes to the point and we have not stopped where the resources finally run out.

Within writing this I realize that this scenario is but one scenario out of an infinite range of possible outcome that could occur, and thus within my mind I can come up with many fears to coincide with the probability of this world going to shit, but within this fear I realize it is not real nor beneficial and only cause me to be stuck, like frozen in time, where I can not move as all the muscles within my body constrict and I go inwards to braise myself for what is to come as the mind perpetuates with thoughts and images of impending doom.

With fear I realize it leaves me stagnate and is not beneficial for myself or life, and thus I let it go. I stop existing in fear as I see it is not real as it is created and generated within my mind, in dimensions in the chambers of illusion that I can make up like make believe, but what is real among this fear, I within how I am living is not as I am existing in fear of my life when in fact I am alive here as I breath, the scenarios I am creating are not as we still have time to stop ourselves and become the solution through equality. The only point we have to live and consider is oneness and equality, respecting and allowing life to be free and live. Creating this scenario for all life, we will not have to fear as all will be supported, we will create ways to not depend on oil, ways best for all life where the resources are respected and renewed to life one and equal to self.

I see and understand that life in breath in the physical is what matters as it is the real organic matter of this reality we live and what we are sourced and consist of. So I see instead of wasting my time in fear, it's best and makes sense to live in the physical, find solutions to what is here as this current world and system, and create the best outcomes for all as we face the consequence within the world we created. There is no avoiding consequence, but being here instead of fear is much more productive and gives me a chance to transform myself into the solution I see and realize is here, equality of all life is the only way for life to be balanced and in equilibrium. I am here to walk solutions and take responsibility as this world to thus be able to then create solutions instead of existing in fear and constriction as the mind goes on a field day. I walk in self honesty and self forgiveness as who I have become to thus have the opportunity to create myself fresh, here, and in oneness and equality in what is best for all life to live the solution as myself one and equal with what is here as the physical outflow of this world, which is me. 

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to fear losing the resources I have grown accustomed to based on my advantage to have a job and an income to thus be able to sustain myself and my resources in this world to survive another day.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to fear being on the streets with no resources and thus no protection from the elements.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to thus go into survival mode and thus harm another through taking more then my fair share to get what I want within my own self interest to thus be able to survive over another.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to allow fear within self to come to a point where I as life have to survive here to live as I have accepted and allowed a system to be put in place where I need money to survive and to get money I have to be able to compete to thus live another day.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to create fear within myself that I will not get enough and thus desire to hoard more then my fair share as I desire to be able to survive even though I realize within this point that I will allow another being as myself to go without.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to create a fear of myself that I will lose my life and my survival if I share and give to others as I would want to receive allowing and accepting myself to fully exist and engage in this system of separation as competition and survival which was created by me in greed and desire for more.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to create a system in which I govern my life in a way where I have to compete against myself to live here and thus accept and allow myself to go without and suffer in physical pain because I allow and accept greed to govern who I am as I exist within the ignorance of myself as the belief that I am not my neighbor fueling the mind as ego which desire to be on top in the survival game we play, but this is not a game many suffer.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting greed within material possessions possess me into believing that I can not exist without my precious stuff and so thus I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to value goods and money over the very life that keeps me alive and breathing here.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to kill myself based on allowing fear to direct me into separation and the justifications of thoughts, beliefs, and ideas that we are not in fact one and equal which I realize and understand this is only a self abdication into and as my ego to exist in the pursuit of my own happiness in spite of the suffering of billions over ages of time passed and continues in this very breath so I as the mind survive and attain more.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting thoughts that I am separate from my neighbor in an attempt to gain over them as I fear to lose what is mine and thus have less then what my neighbor has.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to fear having less then my neighbor because I have created a belief that there is not enough here based on my appetite for material wealth that I am seeking to fulfill this void within me of emptiness and non-fulfillment which is an infinite pit as this thirst for more will never be satisfied as desire is a mind illusion that exist infinite in cycles of more/less.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to thus go ahead and steal from my neighbor, her husband, her goods, her land, her life in the attempt to gain my happiness through my desire for more to fill this void within myself as a continuous fear of not having enough and losing what I have which drives me for seeking more and more which can never be satisfied as it is not real but made up and fueled continuously through the mind as ego which seeks to survive no matter what.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting the fear of losing what I have based on the fact that I have defined myself separate to who I am here as life and thus value what is 'out there' more then myself and seek fulfillment within the ego where I can do anything as the mind is made in illusions through multi-dimensions that I as the ego easily am able to get lost in and forget who I am thus able to then abdicate the responsibility I hold to myself and all life as equals.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to believe to fulfill myself I need more then my physical breath and the equality of life as if material goods and money value has more worth then the very air that allow me to exist in this very moment and that the earth is not plentiful within its given out herself to allow her equals to live in abundance and joy within balance and equilibrium as life as ourselves.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to take life for granted based on belief that I am not enough.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting my ego to direct me into beliefs, thoughts and fears of desire and need because I am in self interest in my personal bubble mind reality while real physical reality is not considered and thus extensively abused as I only consider my life, my needs, and my fears not considering the innumerable life beings that exist right here in this same physical existence as me and thus as me deserve the respect and honor to live and breath and enjoy their expressions as living beings as I am able to.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting ego as mind to direct me into temptation through giving into desire for more and fear of not having enough.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting ego as my mind to only consider myself within this physical world as I abdicate my responsibility to life as life has given to me unconditionally within every breath I take.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting thoughts, beliefs, and ideas to distract me from the equality and oneness of myself as all life in what is here to walk and live as myself to a new world that is best for all.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to take my very breath for granted and thus go out and abuse the life that is keeping me alive through allowing and accept fear to direct me and desire that I don't have enough where I take more then my fair share.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to use ego as a compensation for the fear I have instead of standing up and stopping all the points of polarity as mind and walk the solution as myself to life one and equal with all stopping all abuse forevermore to all life that is being missed as I diminish myself until the point of death as the physical as me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Self Correction:

When and as this point of fear comes up where I believe I will not survive or I will lose what I have, I stop and breath, as I realize and see within and as what is here as this physical existence as I align myself with oneness and equality with all others that are here, we as life are able to create any means necessary to have a life of support and fulfillment through giving all equally their fair share as the earth provides unconditionally for us and we as creators are able to create whatever it is we live into being. I am the creative principle here and I am able to direct myself within and as any point that render a solution through only honoring the principles of myself as life one and equal with the physical that exist that allow life to live. I am one with the physical as the physical is one with I.

I commit myself to stop all points of fear when and as they arise and always focus and push self to walk the solution within the principles I live as and for the best outcome of all life and to birth a new world that is supportive and free to life here forevermore. I stop all points of desire for more and separations of myself as ego as I realize this is not real as who I am is here within what I touch, see, hear, breath, and live. I am here.


No comments:

Post a Comment