Monday, December 24, 2012

Day 193 – “Taking Things Personal’ Personality – Fear Dimension Self Forgiveness in facing conflict




For Further Perspective, you can check out relevant blogs:
Day 190 – Opening up an Event of Attack within The “Taking Things Personally” Personality
Day 191 – 'Taking things Personal' Personality – Thought Dimension - “She is Wrong”
Day 192 – ‘Taking Things Personal’ Personality– Fear Dimension – No Conflict!


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress myself within myself due to fear of saying or doing the wrong thing and thus believing if I say or do the wrong thing, I will be vulnerable and thus be open for abuse. I realize and see within this suppression and thus fear of being vulnerable within going into a conflict situation, I am already making it a personal attack on myself and perceiving myself as inferior to the one I am in this conflict situation with, and thus will live this out within suppressing myself and go into conflict within myself and blame the other. So making it about winning and losing and not being direct and resolving what it is the conflict been triggered by.

I commit myself to when and as I go into a point of fear within a conflict situation, I stop and breath, and let go of this fear, let go of the desire to suppress myself, focus on what is being said to me and thus I commit myself to stop all points of personal feelings and emotions, and become direct within what has to be done to resolve the problem. Thus I commit myself to when and as a conflict arises to take responsibility for my actions, breath through all points of emotion and feeling, and come to a solution that is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when I am confronted by another in a conflict situation and fear being exposed within the belief that I will not be able to face the other within a good come back, this is moving my into self compromise and competition, and thus I will become anxious within myself due to believing I have to impress this being as I am now seeing it within a polarity of good/bad. I realize and see that when I go into this fear of being exposed as not intelligent, I will then go into a suppression and into blame due to the starting point of competition and I will try within myself to create myself back into the power position, and so go and diminish the other in my mind dimensions. This I realize is suppressing myself and my directive power in the physical to stop my self compromise and thus stop this abuse of others within separation within my mind dimensions and thus live it into the physical as rudeness.

I commit myself to when and as I go into a point of fear in being exposed as not intelligent I stop the fear within not giving any attention to it when it come up, focus on myself and the other as equals in the physical and stop the point of taking it as a personal attack by going into competition. I commit to walk the practical solutions of points that is best for all, and walk out of the point of judgment of myself by stopping thesethoughts that come up of unworthiness immediately through breath awareness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when I am confronted by another, immediately take it personal and believe that I am in the wrong as I am always going to be inferior to these beings, and thus compromise myself direction by allowing myself to suppress my expression due to this belief that I must be wrong because I am not as worthy as these beings who are confronting me. I realize here though that it’s not about the point of worthy or unworthy as it’s not about me, but what it is that needs correction within the way I am living to be best for all.

I commit myself to stop taking things personally and peoples approaches towards me in a belief that I am and must be unworthy, so I commit to focus on the solutions, what I can do to create a more equal physical environment within where I am, who I am with, so we can have a balance and peace within society by working together and correcting what is not working. I commit to stop my emotions and feelings and live in the physical and do what is best for all in common sense physical practical living.


For Further Support, Please check out Links:

Free Desteni I Process Lite Course for All Ages
Journey to Life Group
Creation's Journey to Life
Earth's Journey to Life
Heaven's Journey to Life
Eqafe Life Products - Self Help
Desteni Site
Desteni Wiki

No comments:

Post a Comment