Sunday, May 19, 2013

Day 304 – Self Judgment – Comparison Memory Breakdown – Money – “My money is better then your money”



Check out this blog for reference of this portion below:
Day 299 – Self Judgment – Comparisons – Money Memories

“when I got my first car, I identified it with the brand as jeep and saw that I am in a cool car as this is an expensive brand and car, so I can been seen as elite, more worthy, and high class with this symbol as the car I drove as someone who has money even though I hardly had money, but wanted to give off the impression to others that I had money cause i associated money with acceptability.”

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to associate the brand of something with the idea of myself as someone acceptable and cool because I could essentially afford this car because I was driving around in it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see that who I am is an idea in my head as someone driving a nice car and thus get an energy attachment as feeling more important then others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attach this idea in my head as a picture of driving a nice car to me as being superior and important, and thus desire this through getting these nice cars so I can feel important and superior in these cars over those who have cheap cars.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare myself to others based on what cars we drive and thus induce a point of polarity of better/worse based on the idea in my mind of what the symbol represents to me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to base who I am on what I have as symbols and brands and thus separate myself from others and abuse life based on this idea that I am cooler then others because I have the right symbols.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge symbols as cars in this case to see where I stand, and thus I forgive myself to define myself by external things searching for who I am, when I realize I am here in my body and can define who I am based on my living in equality with others not in polarity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be more then others based on not seeingmyself worthy for having cars that are not this and judging them and me as not as good.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself and others as not good if they have a car that is not expensive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see people based on the things around them, what they have, and not here within equal consideration of myself in seeing them as a person living here and not defined by anything or any idea.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge and compare life to be more then others and fuel my ego of feeling superior.

When and as I see myself go into this point of defining and judging what people have and what I have in stuff, I stop and breath, and realize that this only create a point of self compromise and separation with me and the life around me because I am not seeing clearly but only seeing where I can win. I realize this create abuse and me to live within polarities which is not equal.

I commit myself to let go of the comparison and judgments of what is here as stuff and push to practically see what is here and what it will be bested used for.

I commit myself to let go of my mind ideas as what is good and what is bad through desire and walk the point of the physical purpose, it’s use, and if it will function correctly at the time of use.

I commit myself to embrace others as well as embrace me and accept self for who ia m as how I live and stop defining due to a desire to be more.

I commit to walk my ego into correction as equalizing it and stop the point of mind control in seeing life in self interest.

For Further Support, Please check out Links:
Free Desteni I Process Lite Course for All Ages
Journey to Life Group
Creation's Journey to Life
Earth's Journey to Life
Heaven's Journey to Life
Eqafe Life Products - Self Help
Desteni Site
Desteni Wiki

Photo Source

No comments:

Post a Comment