I am shifting gears for a moment, to write some commitments for myself, simple and relatively easy to apply in terms of them being straightforward and practical, I will write them here to have down and out of my head, and apply them for a month because I see I am accepting resistance in points and I need a bit of an exercise to get me back in the grove of walking consistently.
Here it goes:
1) I commit myself to wake up at 630 each day and take my dog as well as me for a run/walk.
2) I commit myself to do a blog and vlog everyday and do one added blog and vlog on relevant points within supporting and researching the equal money solution per week.
3) I commit myself to walk the DIP Lite responsibilities every night before I sleep.
4) I commit myself to clean for an hour around the house and help with responsibilities of cooking/care/garbage every day.
5) I commit myself to commit to one hour at least a day for DIP responsibilities.
6) I commit myself to one hour a day for transcribing.
7) I commit myself to one sweet a week.
8) I commit myself to run Henri at night or take him for a walk, no more out back.
Ok, here to walk this til May 31 as a point to walk consistent and in stability to support me within my process to come, will update as I go.
For Further Support, Please check out Links:
Free Desteni I Process Lite Course for All Ages
Journey to Life Group
Creation's Journey to Life
Earth's Journey to Life
Heaven's Journey to Life
Eqafe Life Products - Self Help
Artwork By Fellow Destonian:
Marlen Vargas Del Razo
Check Marlen out here: