Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Mind is to Blame - Day 359



Featured art By: Andrew Gable 
Visit more cool art here: Desteni Artists

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe the mind is the problem and the reason why I am the way I am with my experiences of myself being misaligned and extreme at times.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame the mind for the way my life is and the way I experience myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see that I am not in fact doing the potential I am capable of within my living expression in terms day to day living and blame the mind for this, when I realize the mind is simply a part of me that I have created and that I have to take responsibility for and direct it into what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take responsibility for myself and what I have created within and as my living day to day over the course of my life and blame it on the mind as a point of not having to face what I indeed have created for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create the mind within a point of an evildoer and an enemy and see that I have to battle against it and look at it within a polarity of weak and strong.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within relation to my mind as seeing myself weak to it and so ignoring the fact that I am in fact creating it each moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not push myself to slow down and stop the reactions because I justify within myself that it’s too hard and the mind is too much when in fact I am not willing myself enough based on desiring to go into the energy and release it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate who I am in my reality as an abuser and hurting others and myself within the belief that the mind is too strong and overwhelming when in reality it is me who is not willing to stop and not willing to let go of the beliefs and thoughts that I believe are right/justified to continue my compromised living.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be right in my world and so will hold onto this desire and blame the mind for being too strong to let go of and stop, when I realize I am the one continuing to participate in it even when I see where it will lead and that I indeed have the decision to stop.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the mind is telling me and creating me to be the way I experience myself as inferior and less then others, when in reality I am thinking and participating and accepting these thoughts and so create this experience of myself as such, the mind is not directing this within and as me, I am, by participating within it and believing it is true.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that what is coming up in my mind is the truth of the situation and abdicate my stand within the mind because I desire to be in energy and have the easy way out rather then walk the process of the physical in slowing down, walking step by step, and stopping until it is done no matter how long it takes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe the mind has control over me and I am powerless to do anything about it, when in reality I realize it is just a matter of me making a decision, breathing in each moment to slow myself down, and walking the process of disengaging/letting go and stopping until I have transcended the point.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire the easy way out and give up in the face of the mind experiences and energy, and so I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate my responsibility to stop my participation in the mind in abuse and separation in each moment that I live the belief that I am not able to, when in reality I am able to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the thought and so living of myself of ‘I am not able to’.

When and as I see I am going into a point of blaming the mind for the way I am experiencing myself or the way of my external reality is, I stop and breath, and realize that this is not in fact real as I am the one participating and creating my mind and the way I am existing within and without based on what I am participating in, and so I realize I have the opportunity to change in each moment, it is in fact my decision and my decision alone who I am in each moment.

I commit myself to let go of the desire to blame the mind and move me into physical reality in making decisions in common sense assessment of what will be best in the moment for all involved.

I commit myself to when and if I do go into a point of blame, investigate it and walk a correction process so I can see what is the correct way and so I live it.

I commit myself to stop participating in the thoughts that create the blame scenario when it is triggered through reaction.

And so I commit to stop the reactions by becoming self aware in each moment and the trigger points that create the reactions, to take my self directive back and make a decision to live differently and so live the change necessary to align to the physical in equality.

When and as I see I am going into a point of self disempowerment, I stop and breath, and realize that this is a decision I am making and it is based on a point where I do not want to walk the point I will have to walk to change myself to do what is best and makes sense.

I commit myself to breath and move through the points where I see I want to give up or give in to the mind, through walking a step by step process of my decision in each moment to correct it and push through the point until I am stable and move self directed naturally.

I commit myself to in each moment become aware if a point of change is needed and walk the decision to change and stand in my own self direction and so build self trust.

I commit myself to stop giving up to the mind in thoughts and beliefs by stopping participation in these thoughts and beliefs through breathing.

I commit myself to speak self commitment statements in real time through also speaking self forgiveness in real time to move within the moment in breath and make the decision to change myself and face what is here and walk it to a solution.


I commit myself to face myself in each moment I become aware of an opportunity to walk self forgiveness and self change, I move myself and commit myself to walk the change needed to do what is best and change myself to stand in my own directive principle.

Join Us:
Desteni I Process Lite - Free Course to Start your Journey to Life
Journey to Life Group - On Facebook
Desteni Forum - Share your Self with Other Destonians
Destonian Social Network
Eqafe - Self Perfection Support
Equal Life Foundation - Site
Living Income Guaranteed Proposal - Site
Equal Money System - Site

No comments:

Post a Comment