Saturday, August 30, 2014

Living Self Courage – Day 427




Courage -  “mental or moral strength to venture, persevere, and withstand danger, fear, or difficulty”

Within recent days I have found myself investigating this word courage, and what does that mean to me. I got some perspective from another who shared that courage is never giving up, even when one fall’s down, you get back up and keep going. Here in the definition it states that courage is strength to venture, preserve, and withstand danger, fear, or difficulty.

Within my world, I can see and have experienced many experiences that bring emotion such as fear or anxiety, and within this I have faced this decision to stand within courage or fall into the emotions as fear and anxiety. What I have found is that I have existed too much within a desire to create a back door or an easy way out, where I have disempowered myself to live courageous and live empowerment within myself. I have disempowered myself because I have not found the resolve consistently to live self courage, to live the strength to stand by myself and the tools that I realize support me to become stronger within my resolve, stronger within my skills, stronger within my stand within who I am, and for this I have to ask myself why have I done this? Why have I disempowered myself? Why have I not been courageous?

And what comes up within asking these questions is a source power within me that is still standing, that is still here, that exist within me that is remaining vigilant and ever moving to stand within this word as self courageous. But within this I realize that this is all just a form of potential, this is something that exist here that I can become if I will it, but I realize that it will not exist if I don’t create it. I have to put in the time, the effort, the consistency, the living breath to move myself and so live the word self courageous. What does this look like to live self courageous in my day to day living?

This looks like moving myself beyond my limitations and boundaries I have set and become comfortable within, the patterned behavior I exist within day in and day out, and realizing that I am doing this myself, no one else is responsible for the way I am existing and experiencing myself but me. And then within this realization not just seeing it and going into an energetic experience of despair towards the thought that I am not living to who I expect or desire to be, but letting go and moving through this emotional experience of myself as all the falls and mistakes of my past, but understand that what exist is what is here as me in the presence that is here as myself as breath in action. I am still here, I am still breathing, I still have the opportunity to change and so move beyond my limitations and live self courageous in action. I have to act on my words I speak and write, I have to act on the commitments I write and commit to, I have to move within sounding myself in the physical to a new being that exist within self honesty and self discipline in each moment, and also I have to live out self courage by facing the resistances and fears that come up that have in the past cause me to stop moving, stop my living action as myself, and so exist I continue to get lost in my mind. The mind as myself is here, it exist as me this is a fact, but I realize that I don’t have to fear it. I have been fearing it as too powerful and so within living this as a belief of myself, I have allowed myself to disempower myself to move beyond my fears. But I see and realize by living this word courage, I can move into action as within the realization that living courage is never giving up no matter what is here and moving within my resolve of facing fears, building through this myself as the living of me aligned with the words I speak, I start here with living self courage.


I will continue more in my next blog. Thanks.

Interview Support on the Blog Topic I recommend:
Insecurity: Introduction - Atlanteans - Part 148
Insecurity: Self Forgiveness - Atlanteans - Part 149
Insecurity: Insecurity-Confidence Polarity - Atlanteans - Part 150
Confidence: Self Forgiveness - Atlanteans - Part 151
Confidence: Practical Support - Atlanteans - Part 152
Confidence: The End - Atlanteans - Part 153


Join Us:
Desteni I Process Lite - Free Course to Start your Journey to Life
Journey to Life Group - On Facebook
Desteni Wiki - For All Things Desteni Related
Desteni Forum - Share your Self with Other Destonians
Destonian Social Network
Eqafe - Self Perfection Support
Equal Life Foundation - Site

No comments:

Post a Comment