Monday, January 4, 2016

When No Means No - Day 492


When I currently say no there is a lack of full trust within this because I have fallen in the past and not stuck with my no. There is a point of learning and correcting one’s mistakes within the process of coming to a final 'no, I stop', so this realization of the point of falling and getting back up again is actually part of process. The self trust redefinition I have made of living in a self trust that I will change myself in self honesty to do what is best for all until it is done, this I trust in my self.  This can come into play here realizing that I will make the effort to change myself when I see I am not acting in a way that is best for all and in self honesty, I will not give up on myself as the change.

Though here in this blog, I am speaking to the 'no' beyond the falling and getting back up process, it’s a 'No' where it states enough is enough, no I am not going to accept this anymore.

Here I see the focus on the tangible problems in the world like animals dying, children dying, war as a supportive focus point to imprint the push that will be necessary to move into that stand of No, I stop, I can do this, I stop here now.

So the two points I am focusing on to practice this 'No- I stop stand' is the self judgment of my face – where whenever I go into a form of judging myself or my face in any way whatsoever, I say inside myself or out loud “NO! I am not allowing this compromise any longer’ I stop!” I move into the play/fun expression to move me through the energy, become physical. I can use whistling to move in the physical to support to walk through this point or some other fun point that comes up.

The second point is when I see my mood changes with my partner – I go ‘no, I stop now, I am not going to compromise our relationship’ and within that find the correction/solution and live it immediately. This so I start moving beyond the current playout patterns that are occurring and get access to more opportunities of change to live my words and do what is best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give myself back doors in the saying of no where I will not actually live the correction of no but fall into it because it is easy and comfortable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into no based on the desire of seeing myself as less then rather then seeing myself as capable to move myself in the physical step by step in what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into a fear of actually moving into my potential because then I will be forced to live there by principle to stand within what is best and life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create an idea of what my potential will look like and so fear that which I have in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create my highest potential to be something that is too out there and hard to reach that I have believed it to be impossible.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into a form of apathy due to the belief that living my highest potetniaal is too hard when in reality I see, realize, and understand it is in each here moment that this can be lived, it’s not a end goal but it is here in each moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make no another point of the ‘no but I its ok this time because I will eventually stop this someday’.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fall deliberately into the compromise of myself in my actions by not living to my highest potential in each moment but rather thoughts and energy overwhelm me and fall into them as I am addicted.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into a addictive mentality within the the word ‘no’ where I have placed a belief that it is not actually going to be done.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to postpone my life potential based on giving into the addictive thoughts of my mind when I say no to a pattern that is compromising and continue it.

I commit myself to stop the postponing of my change into my potential in each moment by living my words and standing within the integrity of doing what I say I will.

I commit myself to live the word ‘no’ as a final statement of what I will allow and what I will not and so say ‘no’ in these instance when I am ready to completely stop a point and stand as the solution for myself and then for others.

I commit myself to stop the fear of self change through taking it moment to moment and moving in breath awareness to get into the rhythm of living here and doing what is best in each breath.


I commit to practice this point of absolute no with the two examples I have shared and continue with other patterns once I have lived this in the physical.

Check Out these Awesome supportive sites:
Desteni I Process Lite - Free Course to Start your Journey to Life
Journey to Life Group - On Facebook
Desteni Wiki - For All Things Desteni Related
Desteni Forum - Share your Self with Others Walking This Process
Destonian Social Network
Self and Living Store
Eqafe - Self Perfection Support
Equal Life Foundation - Site

No comments:

Post a Comment