Sunday, February 9, 2014

Anger at Another is Anger at Myself - Day 400


Visit more cool art here: Desteni Artists

A point opened up today about why it is that I am creating anger towards others in my reality and this specifically within a working environment, where each person is delegated tasks to be done. Within this though, I have been angry within the belief that I am doing more of the work then others and that I am being not fairly treated and recognized for what I am doing. But there is two points that I have not been taking responsibility for and that is firstly, I have not heeded the advice of others after I have been told on many occasions how to help the situation and the second I have not done what I needed for me to gain a point of accountability for all and a stability point to put this whole situation into clear direction for the future. I have been lazy with this point and because I didn’t want to actually sit down and walk this point to a full completion, I am blaming others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take responsibility for myself when I was given insight and direction on how to help the situation at work to create a path for accountability and clear direction for all but instead I didn’t walk this so it was kept undirected.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take responsibility to move myself in the points that required direction and management, but allowed it to play out and cause more abuse by myself and others that was unnecessary.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others for the work that I believed I was doing when in reality I was the one stalling the point because I actually did not want to move myself to walk the solution to the point and give it direction.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not move this point of delegating responsibilities in the physical because I was too lazy and allowed myself to be distracted by other things then the point that was here and needed to be walked so obviously.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ignore the obvious physical movements that are required to walk a point into stability and instead desire and stay in the mind in instant gratification and continue to create abuse and unnecessary consequences in the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make it about what others are doing for me or to me instead of turning the point around and seeing what it is that I am not doing for myself and for others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be in spitefulness and blame towards others and so miss the reality of what needed to be done, which would have created a solution more readily then I did with being in these reactions.

When and as I see I am going into blame and anger towards others in my world, I stop and breath, and realize that I am deflecting this blame and anger onto others where I should turn it around and see where within myself I am doing the same as this is helpful I realize to see what it is that I readily don’t want to face and so am then able to walk it and face it in self honesty.

I commit myself to turn the reaction of anger or blame or any point back to myself and see where in relation to the point I am getting angry or blaming, I am doing the same thing.

I commit to write out the point and correct it in writing to be able to correct it in my living.

I commit to walk the point of writing out the responsibilities and so give clear direction for each one in the work environment to stop the point of reactions and postponement from continuing.


I commit to stop laziness and walk the points when I see they are necessary.


Join Us:
Desteni I Process Lite - Free Course to Start your Journey to Life
Journey to Life Group - On Facebook
Desteni Wiki - For All Things Desteni Related
Desteni Forum - Share your Self with Other Destonians
Destonian Social Network
Eqafe - Self Perfection Support
Equal Life Foundation - Site
Living Income Guaranteed Proposal - Site

No comments:

Post a Comment