Thursday, February 6, 2014

Insta- Judgment – Judging from the Past – Day 399


Visit more cool art here: Desteni Artists

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge someone from the past where I place the weight of the past onto them and so direct the environment and so myself with them in a way that is not here and genuine, but from past memories and desires.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to continue to judge another based on the past and so act within a point of preconceived ideas and assumptions based on the past with this other person rather then being here fresh and supporting with solutions in the moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed memories of how another is working or acting or living to determine how I will interact within them be it on the basis of a positive experience or a negative one.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to follow memories within my mind in the moment of the present to determine who I will be and how I will act towards another based on the memory being a positive one or negative.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define another in a moment based on the energy attachments I feel within memories from the past about them or having to do with them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to engaging defining my experience based on the energy attachments I have on memories I am defining my experience with.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself by memories within my head and create a reaction towards another based on the memory I am defining the moment or them by.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to follow memories and allow them to direct me towards others in my world.

When and as I see I am going into a point of defining my world, reality, and /or others by the past within memories in my mind, I stop and breath, and I realize that this will compromise my effectiveness and create separation with me and my world cause I am judging from the past and not here fully present living from the facts that are here and relevant.

I commit myself to let go of the memories I have attached to others through writing them out, investigating them, and directing them into solutions.

I commit myself to let go of the reactions to others through my mind as memories and bring myself here through breath and physical movement.
I commit to interact with others when I am stable and have directed the memories into a point of correction that doesn’t influence my interaction and effectiveness with others.


I commit to write and correct memories as they come and release them into a point of physical relevance only having no attachments to them.

Thanks for reading


Eqafe interview support I recommend:
The Metaphysical Secrets of Imagination


Join Us:
Desteni I Process Lite - Free Course to Start your Journey to Life
Journey to Life Group - On Facebook
Desteni Wiki - For All Things Desteni Related
Desteni Forum - Share your Self with Other Destonians
Destonian Social Network
Eqafe - Self Perfection Support
Equal Life Foundation - Site
Living Income Guaranteed Proposal - Site

No comments:

Post a Comment