Wednesday, November 16, 2016

My Process with Self Forgiveness and the Desteni I Process - Day 530





Here I walk my realizations and process with the tool shared within the desteni i process of self forgiveness. I have walked this tool for over seven years and to this day find it has had an incredible impact on my life in empowering myself to change for the better. I recommend this tool and the desteni i process as I have found great value in walking my purpose of being a steward of the earth, and supporting world change that gives all life dignity. Thanks for listening.

More links to support:

Desteni Radio #3 - What is Self-Forgiveness? desteniradio.blogspot.co.za/2016/11/des…veness.html

Soul - School of Ultimate Living - Create yourself through Words!

Self Supportive Material - 

Desteni-I-Process Lite Beginner course - 

Forum support: 

Desteni Wiki: 

Eqafe Facebook Page: 

7 year journey to life Facebook group: 

DIP Lite on Facebook: 

No comments:

Post a Comment