Tuesday, November 15, 2016

How to Know Yourself Intimately and the Desteni I Process - Day 529





How has the desteni i process supported me with knowing myself in a more intimate way where I can trust myself and walk a path beyond my fears and limitations. My purpose is walking this process is to become a steward of the earth and create a world that is best for all, the children to come, and stand as the solution within a self integrity that I trust within myself because I have walked each step of the way in forming self trust and self change that I am proud of. For more listen to the audio so you to can support yourself to live your highest potential.

More links to support:

Soul - School of Ultimate Living - Create yourself through Words!

Self Supportive Material - 

Desteni-I-Process Lite Beginner course - 

Forum support: 

Desteni Wiki: 

Eqafe Facebook Page: 

7 year journey to life Facebook group: 

DIP Lite on Facebook: 

No comments:

Post a Comment