Sunday, May 4, 2014

Redefining and Living the Word - Weakness - Day 411




Writing the Point Out

How I would describe weakness is within a negative energetic pattern I experience often within myself in relation to points I have judged in a negative way. I resist this word as well as all negatively charged experiences associated with this word as much as possible.

These experiences are all patterned with the feeling of inferiority or dread, like I am being trapped or caged and am not able or scared to be stuck in this way forever.  Why I resist this word is due to the feeling of weakness being a limitation where I will be seen as bad or negative to another and so within myself I am seeing others as well as myself in weak way if something I judge as weak is lived out in them or myself.


Self Forgiveness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge weakness as a bad word to be labeled with due to memories of judging others as weak and observing others when one is called weak and how they/myself are ignored or ridiculed or belittled in some way or another.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist the word weakness or being labeled by another as weak based on the belief that weakness is a opening up for being ridiculed, belittled, or seen as a lesser person then others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being seen as weak and so I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being ridiculed, belittled, or made to feel inferior by others if I would be called weak or seen as weak.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attach abuse to the word weak and so resist this word being spoken to me at all times.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the word weak as an attack word towards others to abuse them and make them feel in this way that I would not want to feel as inferior and less then.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the word weak as fighting words and so hurt others with it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be a bully and hurt other people with words such as weakness.


Weakness Direct Definition

Weakness in it’s direct definition is a physical amount of depth and material to make an object in reality in a state of weakness compared to another object in reality that has more materials and depth within it to make it hold more weight thus be stronger.

Weakness is also a place in self where it is showing that points need to be looked at and worked with to support to become the highest potential, so when I hear or am associated with the word weak, I realize that this is a flag word to listen to and see where it is that I can learn and strengthen myself to correct that which is being shown to me so I can be the highest potential in the physical. It’s not to be taken personal as I realize who I am as a person learning and growing within myself and my action in the physical, and so I let go of the energy associated with the word weakness and work with the physical application to strengthen and so perfect that which is showing signs of misalignment or weakness in my world.


Self Corrective Statements

When and as I am called or associated with the word weakness or weak, I stop and breath and realize that this word is simple a word that is describing a specific situation or occurrence in reality, I do not have to let it define me, but can use it as a tool to support in self growth.

I commit myself to see the word weak within a way that is centered in self support in where I learn where to change and improve myself through what is being shown as weak in my living.

I commit myself to stop taking the word weak personal by breathing through the energy and finding what the point is being shared with me.

I commit myself to let go of the energy attachment to the word as negative and look at the words in reality to see where it is that I am being shown where I need more work and application through flagging the word weak.

I commit myself to flag the word weak, breath through the energy, and find a solution to where it is I can grow and become more strengthened in my resolve to move through the mind and live as physical direct here.


Cool Support to Help With Redefining Words:
Redefining Care - Reptilians - Part 266
Redefining Value - Reptilians - Part 267
Redefining Humble & Considerate - Reptilians - Part 272

Join Us:
Desteni I Process Lite - Free Course to Start your Journey to Life
Journey to Life Group - On Facebook
Desteni Wiki - For All Things Desteni Related
Desteni Forum - Share your Self with Other Destonians
Eqafe - Self Perfection Support

No comments:

Post a Comment