Tuesday, May 13, 2014

What is the Physical Showing Me? Stomach Nervousness - Day 413



Writing the Pattern out the Physical is Showing:

Looking within the direct seeing of the physical, the stomach nervousness, the acidic nature of it, causing it to burn in my stomach feeling like I am creating holes within my physical flesh, this the physical consequence of the energy allowing to be created over and over again everytime I go into this nervousness. This being physically lived through the disease that has manifested in my physical body called Crohns disease. The point that is causing this is with a group of people where I judging my physical features and judging and comparing myself to them based on this point of seeing myself inferior to them. This only causing my physical to get damaged in this way due to the point that I am creating it.

Self Forgiveness on Pattern of Nervousness/Anxiety:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become anxious and create energy of an acidic nature within my body due to the fear points that are created within me of seeing myself less then others and fearing being viewed in this way by them as less then due to this judgment I hold that I am not able to compete because I am not physically equal to them in our picture.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my physical form within a limitation of image only and compare image only to others in a way to try and gain feelings of appreciation and admiration from others through being better looking and thus creating the opposite as a conflict point within myself of this idea I have created that I have to be beautiful to be accepted. And so I experience the opposite as being ugly and thus less then those who are beautiful. I realize this creates always a polarity within me of separating myself from all that are here who in the physical are in fact equals to me, we are not separate based on image that is illusion we are here as life as we are all physical and we are in fact equal as the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a physical reaction within my physical body of acidity and burning of the physical stomach line based on using my mind only to interpret reality and what is here happening within what others do to me or act towards me creating a specific relationship with these actions or sayings in where I take it personally. I realize that it is not personal but more a point of showing the physical reactions of what is here and has to be transcended in the moment for me and for others to let go of the physical as image, as ideas, as pictures only, and see it for what it is here as one with all life, no matter the form, and thus being able to direct the point into a stability of realizing that we both equally have the right to be here and enjoy this expression within what it is and what it will be in the potential that is always here to be one and equal with the life within and as the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have this relationship of how others look, behave, or speak around me determine who I am within my beingness, I realize that I as well as all are not perfect within what is here and thus have points still that need aligning when relevant, but what is here is here and thus I walk the equality of what is here within what will be best for all until it is done.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to cause physical harm to my body as disease in my stomach from the fear and nervousness where I created this belief that I am at a lost within myself, I need something more, I need more entertainment points for me to be able to be satisfied instead of realizing I am already here, I already have the point to walk to be here and thus access my real potential as life to support what will be best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create burns in my stomach based on judging my physical body and not seeing it as good enough.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my body as not good enough based on a mind interpretation of how others I perceive are seeing me as my body instead of standing as my physical and with my physical in acceptance instead of looking for it out there.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not accept myself within the point of my physical image and thus I realize I need to unconditionally let go of the desire to be more or better and see what is here direct as physical life in each moment as it really is as physical beings living and breathing.

Self Correction of the Pattern of Anxiety/Nervousness:

When and as I go into any movement of judgment or perception of how others see me and go into thoughts of taking it personal as ‘they are seeing me as ugly’ I stop and breath, and immediately let go of the thought, breath through the energy, and release the energy through breathing until it is clear. I can walk the point of allowing the other to do what they do and focus on my own communication, my own physical movements, and what the other is saying within learning from them to be able to align and direct myself in the best way possible to support what is best for all.

I commit myself to stop the fear of judgment of my physical by committing myself to let go of all and every thought or energy of burning sensation or tightness in my stomach, and move myself to focus on my physical, my breath, and what the other is saying.

I commit to listen to the words regardless of the movements of the other.

I commit myself to focus on what is being said and stop specifying on what the person is doing.

I commit myself to let go unconditionally any and all gestures others make towards me as I realize that it is a physical point and that is what is here to be faced by each one.

I commit myself to push through the point of limiting myself due to fear and inferiority, and walk the process in all moments to align myself with the fact that we are equals.



Join Us:
Desteni I Process Lite - Free Course to Start your Journey to Life
Journey to Life Group - On Facebook
Desteni Wiki - For All Things Desteni Related
Desteni Forum - Share your Self with Other Destonians
Eqafe - Self Perfection Support


No comments:

Post a Comment