Monday, March 10, 2014

Just Take Me Away..... – Day 404




Desiring to escape reality into imagination of an upcoming trip and so use this as a way to cope with reality and just get through to enjoy time in the future that is coming instead of being here within myself living and breathing as the physical being and create what it is that is necessary in physical reality here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to escape the reality I am living in now and so create an imagination of the future that is going to play out so I can escape what I am doing and have good feelings for a moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that who I am is someone who can not live mundanely and in a routine type of living and that I have to use my mind to escape and make myself feel good because I am existing within an experience of boredom which I have defined as bad.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that what I am doing and where I am is determining who I will be instead of living within and as my physical equal and one as the environment as well within a self direction to support that which is best and support what can be done to live a life that has integrity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that within my breath by breath living that I need to experience an energy of emotion or feeling to be alive and to feel normal and so desire the experience of fun or excitement as a positive experience within my mind I can create and then within reality see my day to day living as boring and not fun and so create a negative emotion of boredom towards it where I have accepted and allowed myself to create a resistance to living here within each moment in physical reality and instead opt for the instant experience of the mind as excitement energy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that what I have to live for is the experience of excitement through going into imagination and fantasy of going away and having a good time in the future on vacation and so create a desire to go somewhere, when I realize that I am always here and will always be here in my physical body and to desire to go else where in my mind is self compromise as I am separating myself from reality, what is real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that within myself that I am needing an escape from this reality and so believe that who I am in this moment is in a lesser degree then who I can be within the next moments of when I will be relaxed and more at ease through projecting in the future when I will have more excitement or fun instead of creating here as me as self enjoyment if it is relevant.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create and so become addicted to the desire to have an experience of being relaxed and at ease because within myself I create the experience of stress through the accumulation of backchat of blaming others for my reality and experience and so then creating a point of resistance to my environment but I realize that this is only creating the resistance and experience of escape from myself and who and how I am living within and as my reality and so create a point of desired escape because I in fact want to escape the responsibilities I have to face and have committed to ensure that what is necessary to be done is in fact done.

I forgive myself that I heave accepted and allowed myself to create an escape within my mind as going into the future in projections of what I am going to do in another time and so create another loop of resistance that I will have to move through and so create my process and everyone elses process much longer then if I just stopped the future projections of escape and walked through what it is my reality is showing to me and correct it within and as my process of self direction in my physical body within my physical reality in each moment here.

When and as I see I am going into my mind into a point of escape, I stop and breath, and realize that within this action I need to flag this as I am escaping what it is I have to do in physical reality of responsibilities and commitments I made and also facing myself to change my living in what is best for all.

I commit myself to flag these moments when I go into my mind into imagination or fantasy and create an energy of excitement and fun to escape reality here.


I commit to breath through this energy and bring myself back to my body and what it is I am doing in reality and continue to breath and walk my responsibilities.

Eqafe interview support I recommend:
The Metaphysical Secrets of Imagination - Self Image and Imagination - Part 1

The Metaphysical Secrets of Imagination - Self Image and Imagination - Part 2

Join Us:
Desteni I Process Lite - Free Course to Start your Journey to Life
Journey to Life Group - On Facebook
Desteni Wiki - For All Things Desteni Related
Desteni Forum - Share your Self with Other Destonians
Destonian Social Network
Eqafe - Self Perfection Support
Equal Life Foundation - Site

No comments:

Post a Comment