Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Day 6 - drugs




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that drugs are a solution in any way of the self honest person (based on one’s self honesty) and use drugs to hide the actual desire and rancidness that exist as me to fuck around and not live the point of self support necessary to stop the addiction to energy as high, and make a place and reality that supports all life through the principles of equality and what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trust my mind where I believe it is helping me and transforming my body internally to a way where I am helping this process to become more aligned and best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am in control and directing myself when on drugs, when I could clearly see that I was running chaotically and addicted to the experience I was getting from it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to do drugs and weed when I understood it was a tool for the mind programs and to enhance the minds ability to possess me in my physical body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire drugs to fill a void within that I am doing something of value for life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to delude myself in to believing that I am doing something of worth on drugs instead of stopping and realizing I am harming my physical body and the abusive outflows such as outburst that occur when I am off them. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to direct myself within chats and principled living talk while in my secret mind on drugs and using drugs to help me to be better and more then.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compete with my peers in group and believe that drugs are helping me with an edge to get over on the other.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as unworthy and use drugs as a way to fill the void and experience myself as able to compete with my reality.

I commit myself to stop any and all drugs where I am behind the scenes competing and in delusional states of chaos.

I commit myself to stop weed forevermore.

I commit myself to educate others on the brutal nature that comes out through drug use and that the purpose of life is not to get high but bring about a world that is best for all life as best for oneself.

I commit myself to educate others on the consequences I face where my life is forever damaged from this and will have to face and live with consequences that I didn’t see or expect, but are here and not best for all life.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment