Monday, December 19, 2016

As Within, So Without - War and Solutions with the Desteni I Process - Day 539





Here discussing how i personally have moved through images and videos with graphic and horrific images, where instead of going into anger, revolt, or disempowerment, I change myself to be able to stabilize myself and my mind to support with finding solutions. This to become an example to walk solutions in the world so war can come to an end, and we all stand as stewards of the earth. The desteni i process is an education of sorts that supports with this process of self change and world change.

Check out the links for more on the process at desteni:

Desteni-I-Process Lite Beginner course - 

Soul - School of Ultimate Living - Create yourself through Words!

Self Supportive Material - 

Forum support: 

Desteni Wiki: 

Eqafe Facebook Page: 

7 year journey to life Facebook group: 

DIP Lite on Facebook: 

No comments:

Post a Comment